With a charming two-tone texture that is easy to admire, our Sagai Date is the perfect option for anyone who’s looking for a wholesome and enjoyable snack. An excellent choice for a nutritious and enjoyable treat at any point during the day. Enjoy a soft, chewy and well-balanced treat!
Sagai dates are naturally sweet, luscious and very soft. These dates are grown in the Arabian Peninsula. It is well known for its unique texture which has the combination of crunchiness and softness both. Saudi Sagai date has wrinkles but no flakes. These dates are somewhat blond in color and have two-toned color and texture. This is a unique date where the color is inconsistent. At the tip, these dates are golden in color and dry and rest of their body are brown and soft. These are mild in sweetness but are very delicious as these are a combination of crunchy and soft textures with naturally sweet tone. They are simply delicious from beginning to end.
The demand to buy Saudi Sagai dates is very high especially during the month of Ramadan and Eid, so we have imported them specially from Arab countries to meet the demand of our customers.
Benefits of dates:
- Constipation: Date is termed to be a laxative food. This is the reason that dates are beneficial for people suffering from constipation. For getting the laxative effect from dates, you need to soak dates for one full night in water. You should consume these soaked dates in the morning like syrup to get their actual advantages.
- Intestinal Disorders: The nicotinic content that is present in the dates is said to be beneficial for curing any kinds of intestinal disorders. Continuous intake of dates helps to maintain a check on the growth of the pathological organisms and thus, helps in the rise of friendly bacteria in the intestines.
- Weight Gain: Dates are said to be a part of healthy diet. They consist of sugar, fats, proteins as well as many essential vitamins. If the dates are consumed with the paste of cucumber, one can easily come out from the problem of over-slimming. One kilogram of dates contains almost 3,000 calories. These calories alone are sufficient to meet the daily requirements of a human body.
- Healthy Heart: Dates are quite helpful in maintaining your heart in a healthy condition. When soaked for a night and crushed in the morning and consumed, they prove to be quite advantageous for weak hearts. They help in fortifying the heart, if taken twice in a week.
- Sexual Weakness: Dates are even beneficial for increasing sexual stamina in the human body. A handful of dates, when soaked in fresh goat’s milk for the night and then grinded in the same milk with the mixture of cardamom powder and honey, becomes a very useful tonic for increasing sex endurance and sterility caused due to functional disorders.
- Diarrhea: Ripe dates contain potassium. Potassium is beneficial for controlling diarrhea. They are easily digestible, which helps to cope up with the problems of diarrhea.
- Intoxication: Dates are known as an excellent remedy for alcoholic intoxication. Dates provide quick relief in the case of alcoholic intoxication. They should be rubbed and soaked overnight for getting more nutritious values from them.
- Abdominal Cancer: Dates are beneficial for curing abdominal cancer. They work as useful tonic for all age groups. They work as better as the medicines, and are natural and do not bear any side effects in the body. They can be easily digested and used for supplying extra and needed energy.