Pure Sumur Honey is the second-best grade quality of Yemini honey after Sidr. The
texture is viscous and brownish in colour and rich with a strong taste of honey flavor.
This high-quality acacia honey is collected by specialized bees that only eat or collect
nectar from sumrah flower (Acacia tortilis) that grows around the preserved
Hadramawt valley area. This honey is harvested naturally two to three times a year,
during the blooming season of the sumrah flower.
The Benefits of Pure Sumur Honey include:
- Treat respiratory tract infections
- Treat digestive or intestinal problems
- Reduce liver problems
- Reduce stomach problems and malnutrition
- Support weak immune system
- Boost women’s recovery after childbirth